Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fall Fashion Obsessions

Hello Loves! With fall season being in full swing my fashion inspiration is at an all-time high. Fall is my favorite time of the year for fashion. How basic, I know. Living in Los Angeles with its 90 degree weather doesn't always feel like the typical fall season, but it isn't stopping me from incorporating fall trends into my wardrobe! Here are a few 'it girl' outfits that I styled perfect for fall.


Midi skirts with oversized sweaters:



Warm tones, duh:

Culottes with knee high boots:


Off the shoulder tops:


Western vibes:


Wide leg trousers:


Mixing Textures:



To find out where to get all of these items check out my Polyvore here

Hope you all enjoyed! Be sure to follow me on social media! Lets chat

 Instagram: crayonstocouture
 Twitter: @crayons2couture 
 xoxo Ash




No comments:

Post a Comment