Monday, October 26, 2015

Prints & Pink

Hello Loves! It was inevitable throughout my blogging career that I would end up at the infamous pink wall of Paul Smith in LA. As cliché as I hate to be, its just too cute to not take at least a few photos there (who am I kidding, more like 50 photos.) This outfit screams fall to me, especially fall in LA. I am obsessed with this suede skirt because it can literally be styled 500 different ways. I paired the skirt with this flowy snake print top and chunky ankle booties for a more casual and edgy touch.Textured patterns and suede are trending major this fall.








The Deets:
Top and clutch: Local Boutique in Denver
Skirt: Nordstrom
Booties: Target

What are your favorite fall trends?! Hope you all enjoyed! Be sure to follow me on social media! Lets chat

 Instagram: crayonstocouture
 Twitter: @crayons2couture 
 xoxo Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment