Saturday, October 3, 2015

Fashion at The Getty


Hello loves! A couple days ago a few friends and I checked out The Getty Museum in Los Angeles. If you’re ever in the area, it’s worth the visit! Not only does it feature works of art from centuries back but also, as a plus it has gorgeous scenery outside perfect for a picnic to get some fresh air. I opted for these textured navy sneakers since I knew I was going to be walking a lot. I love how sporty and unexpected the oversized blazer looks paired with these sneakers. I decided to go with these classic highwaisted jeans to keep it casual. I tied up my t-shirt to meet the top of my jeans to give my body a little shape since the jacket is so oversized. This look is perfect for a casual day outing while still being stylish and not to forget way comfortable!









The Deets:
Oversized blazer and necklace: Forever 21
T-shirt: Nordstrom
Jeans: Guess
Shoes: Aldo
Handbag: Kohl’s
Watch: Marc Jacobs

Hope you all enjoyed! Be sure to follow me on social media! Lets chat

 Instagram: crayonstocouture
 Twitter: @crayons2couture 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crayonstocouture 
 xoxo Ash

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing us such a nice kind of blogs, in every outfit is the best outfits to others one, but in the relevant post the outfit is so terrific. This is an easy way to description about the fashion with style in outfit jackets. Kyo Kusanagi Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. UK branding agency providing strategic insight combined with powerful identity design who work website development cost in dubai on company brands to create, develop & rebrand.

    ReplyDelete